Sunday, July 15, 2012

Doh!

Soooo. If you're wondering where all my photos are. Well, you can blame that on my new cellphone. While the ways all the apps and programs you use sync together and share information is very helpful in some ways, in other ways, it's really obnoxious. Long story short, I tried to make one app not sync with one website and in the process all the photos on my blog were ripped from their original place on this here blog. Which sucks. A lot. Oh well. Maybe I'll work on replacing them, or maybe not. We'll see. But I've learned a very valuable lesson. Don't fight the technological machine that grows larger and larger each day. Your information and photos will be shared everywhere no matter how hard you try to stop it.

Plug in and give up.

Resistance is futile.

No comments:

Post a Comment